The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011




A powerful, slow moving electrical storm came through the area last night.  This is one of 2 trees in our hilltop neighborhood that was struck by lightning and blew up.  Thankfully, the top of this tree fell on the detached garage and did little damage.  Nobody was hurt either.  The other struck tree had to be cut down because of extensive damage and possible danger.  Note: Look at the post from yesterday to see the impending storm!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment