The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011




So.... we had a little bit of rain this morning here in Hawaii.  The deluge started about 5 minutes into a (10K) run and didn't let up until I was finishing my back patio HIIT workout.
Kailua, Hawaii

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a BodyRock photo for sure - Burpees in Hawaii! Glad someone documented you ~ Moms usually get left out of the photos. I love running in the rain, hope you had fun (and didn't ruin your shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffanie, it was a fabulous run because I, too, love to run in the rain. I even beat the Marine Unit I was running with to the top of "Radar Hill." Then again, I wasn't carrying a 25 pound ruck sack on my back...... oh, well! I was just thankful I didn't have commando push-ups on the agenda. That would have beed a mess!

    ReplyDelete