The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, April 15, 2013

January 28, 2013





The pups did well on their first flight but are exhausted! They're taking advantage of our sympathetic attitude by taking over an entire queen size bed for themselves. Life is good for the Cutter poodle boys!
I don't want to forget a big Happy Birthday wish to the best girlie Girl in the whole wide world!!! I can't believe I have a 21 year old! Love you Babe!
Gig Harbor, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment