The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

November 27, 2012




I now have three Boy Scouts! Sam and five other Webelos II scouts crossed over to the Boy Scout troop this evening in a small ceremony performed by Boy Scout troop 425.  The Senior Patrol Leader welcomes the new scout and dresses him in his new neckerchief colors while the Scout Master looks on.  This was a special evening for our family because I sent them off as the den leader and Zach placed the colors.  The shirt Sam is wearing is the same one Zach wore for almost 5 years!
A big thanks to Nate for playing the role of photographer for the evening.
Kaneohe, Hawaii



No comments:

Post a Comment