The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013




Our last morning up at Whistler and the sun is shining!  We decided to take a quick 5k run through the large cedar forest before packing up and heading back to Washington.  These trees are enormous, old growth, magnificent beauties.  The knot where the sign has been posted is about the size of my head! You know it's got a warning sign because someone needed to be rescued after climbing in there!!!! Now that would have been a great scene to capture....
British  Columbia, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment