The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013




Our little island was hoppin' today with summer fun activities.  After a crazy dry thunderstorm keeping all of us up through most of the night, we slept in and got a later than expected start on the day.  That was okay because the auto show and book sale didn't start until 11:00am.  Here are my three guys posing in front of the vehicle I voted for as my favorite.  It is a refurbished Model A wood paneled delivery truck.   Also....I think Nate grew last night.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment