The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25, 2013




We decided to head over the bridges to Tacoma to visit some of the many awesome museums available.  The guys decided they needed to explore the Auto Museum while Grandma and I strolled through and around  the Glass Museum.  This is one of the larger colored glass structures we saw on display on the outdoor walkway.  The lopsided, silver conical building in the background is the hot, fire room where they have artist creating gorgeous glass pieces inside.
Tacoma, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment