The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011




We went over to the Leeward side of the Island today for some shopping and lunch out.   The big stops were Home Depot and the Lego store at the Ala Moana Mall.  Lunch was a potpourri melange of Italian, Greek, Japanese and Chinese delicacies from the food court.  Great people watching!  Needless to say, the boys were wiped out during the long drive (30 minutes) back to the Windward side and home.
Somewhere along the Pali Highway, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have so many pictures like that that of my kids dead in the car, sleeping on top of each other, love it!

    ReplyDelete