The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011




This is just the warm up for the day, the first of ..... well, just two because they're strong little nippers and I don't function well with more than that.  Last night I enjoyed a girlie movie hour with Karen, an evening baking (and breakfast prep.) session with Jordan, a late night labyrinthian (but fruitful!) search on the internet for French Top 40 music and then an extensive 5-man X-Box games marathon taking place in my living room.  Finally, at the wee hours of the morning, I stumbled to the back of the house more than ready to climb into my bed for some much desired shut eye only to rise with the sun just a few short hours later so that beignets (doughnuts for Americans) could be fried for the masses..... or at least for the 5 young men strewn out and snoring on my living room floor.  
Coffee is a wonderful thing.
Kailua, Hawaii



No comments:

Post a Comment