The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011




Zach and Nate are ready for Boy Scout Summer Camp at the North Shore.  They have already done a weekend camp trip at Camp Pupukea, so they're familiar with the site.  For the week Zach plans to work on Rifle Shooting, Pioneering, Environmental Science and Camping merit badges.  Nate's got Wilderness Survival, Wood Carving, Environmental Science, Camping and Cinematography merit badges on his agenda.  Both boys hope to knock out the final requirement the Scuba Diving merit badge as well.  All in all, it should prove to be an adventure packed, productive week.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment