The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

December 17, 2012





Jordan, Grandma and I went to do some shopping at the Ala Moana Mall. My favorite place to be. Especially at this time of year. A couple of false statements if ever there were any. Anyway, I've always wanted to get a shot of this and since the traffic was stop and go gridlock through most of downtown, I got the opportunity to do so. Hawaii was the only state with it's own Royal family. They were incredibly philanthropic and generous to the people of the these beautiful islands.
A special 'Aloha' to Senator Daniel Inouye. 
Honolulu, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment