The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011




For the past 10 days the boys and I have been hauling our not so meager possessions from one house to another and well.... we are tired.  Yesterday I promised we would do only two runs between the houses and a big deal lunch out.  Well, here it is.... McDonald's drive-thru.  They were SO excited because the last time I took them to Micky D's was in Amsterdam and that was only to see what was different on the menu.  Needless to say, as the boys have gotten larger so have their appetites!  There's more food in the bag and the only thing in the bunch that's mine is the pineapple mango smoothie.   I don't think I can afford to make this a habit.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment