The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011




We went out on the water for P.E. today.... per Jordan's request.  The boys had a blast racing, capsizing, jumping from boat to boat, swimming and just playing around in the water.  Despite working and teaching at the marina all summer long, Jordan got little time on the tiller.  Here she is deep in concentration while hiking out just a bit over the side of Bumble Bee, the Laser.  During the school year she races for the University of Washington Sail Team in a similar craft... only different climates.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment