The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19, 2013




The day was spent running errands and fixing Maggie the super Honda in between water polo matches.  Gig Harbor had three matches throughout the day against teams from High Schools around the Pierce County area.  Since he's fighting off a chest cold and possible sinus infection, he decided to nap in between games #2 and #3 instead of dining at the local Denny's with some of his teammates.  Some pretty tough competition, but Gig Harbor won all three of their games.  Great job, Tides!
Auburn, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment