The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 6, 2013




Zach and I decided to brave the crowds and go to the Grand Opening for the new REI store near Bremerton, WA.  The weather was sunny and warm, a hot breakfast was served, decent music was played and the crowd was relatively small.  After waiting just over an hour, the doors opened and the employees handed out water bottles with REI gift card while cheering us in to the new store.  Zach purchased his much needed hiking boots and I enjoyed browsing around.  It's a smaller store, but still loaded with all kinds of cool outdoor gadgets.
Silverdale, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment