The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011




Happy Birthday to Spencer Charney!!!  We helped celebrate his 13th birthday by going out to lunch at this great burger place called The Counter.  A-MAZ-ING 'build your own burger' joint with hundreds of combination possibilities.  I had the small beef burger (really, that's the SMALL!!!) on a toasted Hawaiian sweet roll with sprouts, oven roasted red peppers, blue cheese, topped with onion strings and a side of garlic aioli sauce.  I could only eat half of it.  Well, that's only because we also ordered plates of sweet potato fries, onion strings and garlic, olive oil shoestring fries.   Oh...my...goodness, was that tasty!  I won't be hungry again until the middle of next week.  Thanks Karen for taking us to experience burger perfection!
Kahala, Honolulu, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment