The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 17, 2011




Driving through the farmlands from Anacortes down to Seattle to set up the new UW residence.  Jordan did a total Mom move of, "Stop the car!  I need to get a picture of this!"  So, I decided to take a few shots while we were pulled off at the side of the road.  This is probably my most favorite time of the year, when the fields are being plowed and put to bed for the winter.  The sun was shining, the air was cool and crisp and the tall, dry grass was just waiting to be mowed.  Smells like Fall.
La Connor, Washington

1 comment:

  1. I love fall!!! The leaves on the trees of rocky mountains here in Utah are just starting to change, I love it!

    ReplyDelete