The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011




So... how many boys does it take to change a tire?  Apparently, 3 young men are needed to do the work plus 1 big sister to supervise and question their every move.  Actually, Jordan only stepped in when the older boys were standing back snickering at Sam while he jumped up and down on the tire iron, trying to loosen the lug nut.  And now I've reached the end of my limited auto repair vocabulary.  Anyway, it was great experience for Sam's Cub Scout Handyman requirements and the older guys now want to do the Auto Repair Merit Badge for Boy Scouts.   I'd like to say, "Thank you gentlemen for repairing and changing my flat tire."
Kailua, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. What good kids ~ And wish we had some of that beautiful weather here!

    ReplyDelete