The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011




I really thought I would be saying something profound or enlightening for my last post of 2011.  It has been an interesting, adventurous, eye opening and occasionally tedious task I set for myself, but I've truly enjoyed it!  Although I'm still not at the professional level in terms of photography, I feel as if I've learned a great deal and gotten a bit better.  I most certainly have room for improvement, so I think I'll just keep posting for a while longer.
I would be remiss if I didn't talked about my big Christmas present.  This is Fancy.  She's a hot pink, single speed beach cruiser with a removable front basket.  Perfect for running up to the market or just cruising around town.  Give a little wave if you see me out and about!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment