The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, December 23, 2011

December 22, 2011




It's Nate's 13th Birthday!  Since the boys finished their school work yesterday, Nate spent the day playing around, relaxing and sailing. We celebrated his big day by having dinner at The Counter in Kahala, indulging in Cold Stone ice cream cake, opening presents and watching Pirates of the Caribbean III.  Before we left the leeward side of the island, we stopped in at the Apple store for some fun.
Kahala, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment