The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012




We went to see the opening of the new Marina building today.  I was surprised, shocked and so very honored to see about a third of the canvases adorning the walls are mine!  I happily gave them whatever photos they wanted, but I didn't think they would use so many of them.  The one over the door at the end of the room is from the post a did of Jordan sailing the laser.  SO COOL....  Thank you!
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment