The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012




We're still on our Summer holiday and, due to some construction at the marina, don't have sailing lessons until October.   No sitting around the house wasting our time doing nothing!   Today we drove north to the Kua'loa Beach Park to see Chinaman's Hat up close and to explore a new area.  The rain clouds built up all along the Ko'olau mountain range behind us and even let loose a few times, but not a drop fell on us.   The day was beautiful and the boys are now tired.  Mission accomplished!
Ka'a'Awa, Hawaii
 

No comments:

Post a Comment