The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012




We've been having roasted vegetables for lunch and/or dinner quite a bit lately.  Not only are they tasty and healthy for us, but it helps to keep the heat down in the house.  This evening, as I was preparing dinner  and talking about how good this meal was going to taste, Dave hollered out from the other room, "Will it taste just like Polish sausage?"   Yeah... just like it.  After dinner he conceded and said the roasted vegetables actually were very good.  Thank you.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment