The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12, 2013




Walking back from greeting Sam at the bus stop this afternoon I spied this cluster of almost ready to pick cluster of apples.  A few of our neighbor have many trees similar to this one.  I do believe I'll be doing some door knocking to inquire about the possibility of apple sharing.  I'm more than happy to share some pie filling or apple sauce if they let me pick their apples.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment