The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, 2013




With all the rain, rain and more rain today I stayed busy inside with juicing, pasteurizing, brewing, mixing, baking, boiling, broiling and drying.  All with.... ?  That's right..... Apples!   Finally, late in the early evening the rain let up and I was able to get out with my camera.  The dock is growing greener with each passing day and rainstorm.  The temperatures have dropped significantly and the winds have steadily picked up as we move into the Autumnal season.  We finally turned the heat on in the house this week because the boys were commenting on how cold the house felt in the mornings.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment