The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014




"What is this?"  Ah... the remains of a Christmas stocking specialty candy cane left unattended for a nanosecond in Zachary's opened door bedroom.  Remi found it and devoured most of it while Zach was running down to the kitchen to get his backpack.  Wow, is he fast!  I'm referring to the dog not the boy in this case.  
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment