The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19, 2014




Well, we didn't have any sun today for the big Seahawks game, but we also did have any rain.   It didn't really matter much to me because I'm not attending, but Dave is.  I went to Hot Yoga class instead to get warmed up for the day.  This field of trees is one of the lighter, brighter, whiter ones around.  Most of the trees I see are coated with a thick layer of neon green moss.
Gig Harbor, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment