The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2014




I started the New Year by adding a new type of exercise to my repetoire.  It wasn't really my idea... it's all because of the bonus challenge put out there by my Diehard Dirty Girls challenge group.  Thank you, Alexa!  I love this class.  Okay.... I'll be honest, I didn't think I liked it during the first 1 1/2 hour session.  In fact, I thought I was going to pass out, have a heart attack, keel over from heat stroke or all of the above.  After one full week of attending class (after doing my regular T25, Insanity or trail running workout), I've been won over.  I'm hooked.  Amazing class, great instructors and encouraging classmates, I'll be attending regularly from now on.  Besides, it's the first time I've been warm (to the core!) since moving from Hawaii!
Gig Harbor, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment