The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012




I know it's a late post, but I wanted to show our dinner.  Actually, we're eating late because I was waiting for Dave to join us, but we finally gave up (got too hungry) and ate without him.  His will be hot and ready when he gets home.  Sorry babe!  I loved Nate's declaration.... "That Pioneer woman is a genius!"  This is bacon wrapped beef fillet (a variation of her bacon wrapped scallops) forbidden rice and a green salad with garlic herb olive oil dressing.  Wow!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment