The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012




Ahhhh..... friday!  We finished school early, needed to run some errands, get outside and just celebrate the end of the first week back on track.  The weather was dry, comfortable and not too hot so we decided to go to town on foot.  The grocery store was a necessity to purchase frozen treats and sack lunches for a weekend sail clinic.  Here the boys are enjoying their frozen goodies before trekking back home.   Yea weekend!  Plus, a great big Happy Birthday today to my sister-in-law LaDeane and a belated Happy Birthday (yesterday) to my sister-in-law Miranda!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment