The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012




Yes, the morning was spent paddling out on the water while the boys were sailing.  A full trip around Coconut Island for me.  I'm so thankful for NOT taking my camera out with me though because I most certainly would have lost it today.  I had white cap after white cap and strong currents to battle throughout the entire voyage.   Three full hours of non-stop stoking was more of a workout than I had planned.  Anyway.... this is a shot of a fiddlehead fern in my front flowerbed I've been meaning to capture.  By the time I remembered again the lighting was perfect.  Lucky me!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment