The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012




Look what came it the mail for me today!  Yes, I know, we get mail 6 days per week, blah, blah, blah...  But this is special for 2 reasons; 1) It's from the girl.  She's a single college student, living the student life, studying, sleeping, sailing and socializing.  They don't always think to send stuff to others.  Thanks for thinking of me, girlie!  and 2) It's packaged in recycled cardboard.  A Lucky Charms cereal box to be exact.  Sealed up with neon splotchy duct tape.  I love the creativity that went into this.  And it's for me!  Thanks again, baby!
A special birthday recognition for my mom.  I miss being able to tell you how much I love you.
Kailua, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and creativity, going to steal her idea, and isn't it so cool all the kinds of duct tape you can buy these days?

    ReplyDelete