The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012




Outrigger canoe rowing teams getting ready for a weekend race.  From what I could see before they got out on the water these are the youth teams.   Even though the sun hasn't come up over the mountain range for the shot, it proved to be a gorgeous sunshiny day.  Just perfect for being on the water or at the beach!
Happy, happy birthday to my youngest brother Tyler!
Lanikai, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment