The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013





Zach got his driver's permit last week but hasn't really been interested in getting some time in behind the wheel.  Since his month long Driver's Ed. course starts today, I though it was time for a least a few minutes of practice while we had a large empty parking lot available.  Not too bad.  He definitely found the brake pedal.  That's a good thing.  He looked a bit nervous so I asked him how he felt and he said, "It's nothing like driving on the Bonneville Salt Flats."   With lots of practice we'll all be just fine.
Gig Harbor, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment