The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013




Last year at Christmas time each of the kids received a Binto Box from Mom and Dad.  A Binto Box is essentially a meal carrying bag with individual containers to hold various food items.  It looks quite tiny and doesn't seem as if it would hold much.  Looks can be deceiving though.  The rectangular snap containers (left) each hold a whole apple in slices and the round thermal container (right) holds 20 ounces AND keeps food hot for over 5 hours.  Also included is a nice set of chopsticks in a compact case. They've come in handy with all the evening sports/scouts/driving activities we've had this month.  Definitely a good investment for us.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment