The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013




A couple of weeks ago Nate started water polo.  There's been a pretty steep learning curve going on because Nate's never been in any kind of swim program. Ever.  The first week started with explaining that he did not need to hold his breath and sprint the entire length of the pool for each lap.  That he is indeed permitted to take those side breaths after every few strokes like all the other guys are doing.  After lots of hard work and some pretty patient coaching, he can defend, block, steal and shoot with the best of them.  He even said now that he's no longer feeling like a drowning rat before, during and after practice, he's looking forward to the regular season this Fall.  
Purdy, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment