The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21, 2013




So, about every other Sunday Dave and I drive down to what is now called Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma.  Dave drops me off at the commissary then swings by the barber shop for a quick trim... sometimes fills the tank up his commute before coming back to get me.  On our return trip to Fox Island, we sometimes like to stop by this little place just off Route 18.  It, along with Harbor Greens in Gig Harbor, has become one of my favorite places for specialty items for cooking.  If they don't have an item in stock that I'm looking for, they'll order it for me.... and not charge me a fortune.  If you're ever in the area, stop by Tacoma Boys to pick up a few must have items.  Usually though, you won't know what those items are until you walk through the doors.
Tacoma, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment