The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 16, 2013




We were up and moving early today.  Zach was fortunate enough to get an interview and lab tour with a UW professor to complete an assignment for his High School Anatomy and Physiology class.  He was almost giddy just getting to talk to someone who shares his interests in Bio-mechanical engineering and it's future uses in the medical field.  Nate, Sam and I walked the campus to keep warm and pass the time.  We also made plans to meet up with Jordan and her sorority sister for an early dinner.  Here they are outside of Red Robin trying not to freeze.  Thanks for being so patient with me!
Seattle, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment