The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 19, 2013




For daylight savings my running group is holding a fun challenge.  Of course we must run or walk a certain number of times each month, attend a regular group run session and take part in a few organized runs.  There are also points awarded for conditions such as rain, wind, puddles, snow, darkness, falls, blood, animal sightings and a couple of other things.  On top of that, each week a bonus challenge is thrown at us.  This week it's "Every 10 minutes or mile mark, stop and either do 12-20 push-ups or 60 seconds of plank."  Ruth and I decided to run 6 miles at Pt. Defiance Park for this on so we would have various  paved spots for or strength challenge.  This was my last set.  At this point, I could barely do 12 push-ups, but I was so thankful for each 'break' because they hills were killing my quads!
Tacoma, Washington   

No comments:

Post a Comment