The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

November 28, 2013




This is what Thanksgiving is all about... coming together to celebrate with family and friends.  There are never too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes to making this feast!  For Solene, a French foreign exchange student, this was a first.  She had never experienced cranberries, green bean casserole, brussel sprouts, bread stuffing, sweet potato casserole (with marshmallows!) and.... gasp!.... mashed potatoes!   She also participated in her first (and possibly last) Turkey Trot Thanksgiving Day 5k run.  What a wonderful, blessed day!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment