The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 9, 2013




Dave returned this morning from another quick trip to Japan.  For each trip he takes Dave tries to bring something back from the area for us.  Needless to say, the kids and I get to enjoy plenty of goodiesfrom around the world!  The boys have taken a liking to the unusual and sometimes bizarre flavored Kit Kat candy bars available in Japan and specifically ask for them now.  Here's what Dave found for this last jaunt - Wasabi, Strawberry Cheesecake, Chili Pepper and Rum Raisin.  I really thought the Wasabi would pack more of a punch, but kind of disappointing in that department. Not a bad taste though.  Surprisingly, my favorite is the Chili Pepper one!  It has a mild afterburner kick and is dark chocolate.  Yum!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment