The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013




Nate had his last High School water polo match for the season against Auburn Riverside. It was an unusual situation in which the Varsity played the first half of the match and the JV played the second half.  The parents made the call that the Varsity had a tough match and lost, but JV is classified as a win.  Long story and I'm not up to explaining.  Regardless, it was great to see both teams play a clean match. 
Auburn, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment