The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 19, 2011




The internet was down today due to a crash between motorcyclist and utility pole.  I'm betting neither one won because word on the street is the utility company had to work feverishly all day to get a new pole in the ground.  Anyway..... since the boys couldn't complete their schooling, they had some extra time on their hands.  I suggested 'free reading' time, but they had other ideas in mind.  Dave has some Architectural Buildings made by the Lego company that he has received for various holidays.  He corrects me every time I call them Lego sets..... "They're not Lego sets like the boy's toys, they're architectural significant buildings...."  Got it.  Well, this is a snapshot of Kazi (home planet: Metru Nui .... wherever that is!) ) doing his King Kong impersonation between the Space Needle (in Seattle) and the Empire State Building (in New York).  No girls in the scene because apparently "they just scream and get in the way."
Kailua, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Those legos would be a hit around here, we'll have to check those out! I bet our boys would love to play legos together :)

    ReplyDelete