The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011




Another beautiful day in Hawaii!  Dave and I decided to take the boys for their most favorite past time activity.... driving around town and looking at houses!  Despite the various wrong turns,  numerous deadend turn-rounds, and countless drive-bys the boys kept the complaining to a low grumble.  We rewarded them with a stop at the local juice bar in downtown Kailua, Lanikai Juice.  A much needed organic tropical cool down (multiple brain freeze!) refresher on a hot Hawaiian day.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment