The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011




Easter morning brought out my need to provide a special breakfast.  I found a fabulous recipe for doughnuts on one of the  websites I follow, thepioneerwomen.com.  Not only is The Pioneer Women a hoot, but she also provides so much useful information, creative ideas/solutions, amazing recipes and homeschool support.  My doughnuts don't look as good as Ree's do on here webpage, but my boys devoured a dozen without batting an eye and then went on to shower me with praise for my cooking/baking (in this case, frying) skills!  Silly boys.... just about any kind of dough tastes good when fried and then drenched in sugar glaze!  I'll let them believe I really am the most wonderful mom on the planet.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment