The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012




I had to hurry up my run back to the house this morning so I could grab my camera to get this shot.  It was such a glorious sunrise, I just couldn't miss getting it on film.... well, digital memory card.  What a magnificent start of the day for my sister's birthday and the Change of Command for Helicopter Squadron Light, HSL-37.   Happy Day!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment