The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012




Sometime yesterday morning Levi did something to injure himself.   He started the day with lots of whimpering and yelping with every move he made so.... off to the vet we went to get some answers and   pain relief.   The vet determined Levi strained his neck muscles probably doing one of his crazy moves trying to snatch something off the sofa or a chair or tussling with Remi.   For now, the prescription is lots of rest, very little movement and absolutely no playing around.  Nate hates to hear him cry out and feels Levi does better if when he opens his eyes he sees someone familiar.  So..... wherever Levi settles for some rest, Nate settles down in front of him, nose to nose, until Levi gets up and moves again.  Such a dedicated, caring dog owner.  I love it!  But, Levi, please get better soon!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment