The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012




This morning we woke to more stormy weather.  I don't mind a little rain for my runs, but the head winds were killing me!  Since I was getting sandblasted on the beach I decided not to stay very long.  Besides, Thursdays are usually pretty packed and are our busiest day of the week, so I needed to get home and start the day.  With the way our weather has been lately, I really though I would get a call canceling sailing class for the third time this week! As the day went on the sky cleared up and the winds died down.... a little.... so off to class we went.  This makes for happy boys, not to mention a happy mom. Anyway, back to the picture.... these Hobie Cats sit on the beach, rain or shine, year in, year out, just waiting for their owners (or renters?) to take them out on the water.  I rarely see them being used though.
Kailua Beach, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment