The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012




I shouldn't be surprised by the things and happenings I witness around here but....  well, I was a bit surprised by this.   Along the back gate road to the commissary (next to the swamp) I spotted a couple of unique vehicles.   I took a few shots before moving on and then discovered this was a news crew doing a story.   The boys identified the vehicles as Marine Corps Amphibious Armored Assault Track vehicles.  They then processed to spew out fact after fact about them.  Too many facts for me to remember, understand, care about or repeat.   I just know to get out of the way when I see one coming toward me.
Kailua,  Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment