The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012




Zach and I got a late start on a 5 mile, recovery run around the Lanikai Loop this morning.  When we returned at almost 10:00, Nate and Sam informed us that they had just finished their schoolwork for the day.  Well, I guess that's what happens when you have a combination of light school day and early start! Since Zach has a heavier than usual workload this week, the two younger guys and I decided to do some History Enrichment work.  Here is Sam with his Babylonian Baking Bread that he made from scratch!  Nate is preparing Falafel, Tabbouleh and Stuffed Mushrooms for our dinner.  Later this evening they will both place in the oven their Fruit Leather trays for overnight drying.   All of the recipes are from their History programs.  I love Home Schooling!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment